Corporate contributions from Arkansas businesses play a vital role in the Foundation’s success. Each year we call on local companies to assist us with Corporate Partnerships and Corporate Sponsorships of our awareness events.
Make your gift work for you all year long by joining APCF as a Corporate Partner. For an annual contribution of $20,000 in funding or in in-kind services, you will receive:
- Recognition in all printed materials including the APCF web site, newsletters, media, and event-related materials for one full calendar year
- Your company banner or flag featuring your name and logo to be displayed at all APCF-sponsored fundraising events for a full calendar year
- One table for ten at the annual Boys and Their Toys Dinner and Auction
Please visit our our current Corporate Partners:
- Baptist Health – provides PSA testing
- Iberia Bank – occupancy and utilities
- Lamar Outdoor – billboard space
Corporate Sponsorship of a Blue Ribbon Bash and Auction
Broaden your customer base through print materials, media and cause-related marketing as a Corporate Sponsor of our signature fundraising event. Sponsorship benefits vary according to level. As the APCF’s signature event, the Blue Ribbon Bash attracts hundreds of guests each year.
- Make a one-time gift to the APCF Annual Fund, used to support mission activities statewide.
- Organize a team of internal volunteers to assist the Foundation with special events.
- Organize an internal Employee Giving Campaign and designate the Arkansas Prostate Cancer Foundation as the recipient of funds.